Shandong Landun Petroleum Resin Co., Ltd.
Add：Guyun Industrial Park, Liaocheng City, Shandong Province
C5 petroleum resin is also called C5 petroleum resin, and it has already occupied a key influence as a tackifying epoxy resin. Among them, hot melt and polyurethane resin, tire rubber and other industries are the most used. Petroleum resin is a petroleum resin suitable for hot melt, polyurethane resin and tire rubber. They have very good compatibility with SIS, SBS, SEBS, SEPS and other butadiene polymers, natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber and EVA, etc., and have very good compatibility with *** tackifying epoxy resin (terpene, rosin and compound ) The compatibility is also good, and the various characteristics of the adhesive have a different level of improvement. In recent years, petroleum resin has the characteristics of high release adhesive compressive strength, good fast adhesion, stable adhesive properties, appropriate melting viscosity, good temperature resistance, good compatibility with polymer cultivation substrates, and low price. At the beginning, it gradually replaced *** tackifying epoxy resin and occupied a significant influence.
The characteristics of C5 petroleum resin in adhesive system:
1. Good liquidity, which can improve the lubricity of the raw materials of the actors.
2. Good viscosity, with outstanding initial adhesion performance.
3. High-quality anti-aging properties.
4. Cohesion compressive strength and tensile strength reach the best balance.
5. Fully transparent, low odor, low volatile organic compounds.
The characteristics of carbon five petroleum resin in the tire rubber field:
1. Possess good viscosity increasing
2. In the production process, it can have the effect of softening and strengthening, and improve the flexion and extension and resistance to falling off.
3. Obviously improve the stickiness, but does not harm the time of vulcanization and the physical properties of the vulcanized rubber.
4. Prevent adhesion to processing equipment.
5. Assist in the distribution of filling materials evenly.